Tuesday 26 February 2019

Terrific Tuesday

Hi Guys,

Hope you are all well on this lovely tuesday, its sunny here in Scotland and the sky seems bright which is a nice change from the dark cold winter nights which I love but I like to see Spring come when the sky gets lighter. To keep myself busy I have joined some challenge groups to do inbetween my design team work and as I have said previously I am loving mixed media and one of the challenges I entered the theme was 'Atc -Letter H', which at first I panicked and thought I cant do this but once I learned what an ATC was and what I needed to do I was happy. I was assigned a partner Angela Bishop who was relatively new to this challenge too so we chatted and decided we were going to swap some extras eg. papers and ribbons. My husband for a while has been asking me to make him some bookmarks for his books so I made one (still to get pic) and started on the others but as I was creating them I decided I was going to make one for the swap so I decorated the front and all im going to say is I love heat embossing with clear powders its my new fav to do lol and I left the back just inked with my distress oxides for my partner to put on what she liked. So here is the the things I have mentioned above and hope you like them.

Will go just now but I hope to hear from you.
Speak soon
Cheryl








No comments:

Post a Comment