Saturday 23 February 2019

Shout out to Artisan Designs and Pete Simpson

Hi Guys,

Well a friend of mines recently started out his ow business called Artisan Designs and his flower stamps and sentiments are absolutely gorgeous and I am happy to own four of his first range and hoping to buy the remaining four shortly. Pete has been there for me along with others but he has been there for me into my journey of mixed media guiding me and Im getting there. I believe he has had some negative feedback since branching out on his own which I think is disgusting and they have to be jealous but why be jealous we are all crafters we should all be able to learn from one another and help one another there is enough room for us crafters at all different levels so before he had his first show on TV last week I decided to make a card for him and here it is :


which he loved so I'm over the moon with that and as you all know I am in a card swap group and the challenge for this month was the card was to be with the theme 'Wings' and it could be done anyway you think so here is what I have done excuse all the pictures but I had so much fun making this card. I heat embossed and got messy playing with my inks and other things so I hope you like this card:












Well gotto go just now but have a great Saturday night whatever you are doing.

Speak soon
Cheryl xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment