Friday 22 February 2019

It's all about the Tags

Hello Followers.

Its that time of the week again. Yes Friday is here so can only mean one thing it's the start of the Weekend woohoo and a week before pay day and boy has February went in quickly. Well at the Incy Wincy Designs team challenge the theme was called for the boys. I went for this image from Mari K Creations called just me and my dog. This tag I have made for my hubby and I'm going to give it to him later for something. I enjoyed making this tag as it was different from making cards and it spices things up a bit when we are challenged to do something different. I hope you like my tag and if you would like to leave a comment then please would love to hear from you.


Well have a great weekend guys and you will hear from me soon.

Cheryl x

No comments:

Post a Comment