Friday 22 February 2019

Outlawz Festive Friday 22/02

Hi Guys,

Well I have had great fun making this card and yes its from the We Are 3 - Garden Roses set again and I absolutely love this set and as you can see from this card its different to my last Festive Friday make with the same set and I had a friend who kept her birthday secret and I only seen it on FB and it was the day before her birthday and I knew she loved purple so the day of her birthday I had made this card for her and my hubby posted it for me that night. She loved it said that even her 16 year old son went wow mum wow who made that for you but do you know what shes a special lady so deserved this card. I hope you like it as much as we have loved it.


Well go and enjoy your weekend and I will catch up with you soon.

Bye for now
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment