Monday 21 January 2019

Variety of Cards

Hi Guys,

It's me back again, just went through my phone and got my pictures of cards that I have made recently. As you may have known or not known until recently I was on the Cute N Crafty design team but decided to leave it due to personal reasons so here is three of them and the 40th birthday card was made for a lady in the card swap group that I am on and she received it at the weekend so I can now share it with you all and she was over the moon with it. 
Bloody boiler on the blink again only got installed in August and supposedly got a new part for the same issue got fitted last week and husband told me it was the same again so got engineer coming out tomorrow to have a look. That will be the last 3 weeks that I wont have been able to craft grrrr lol




Speak soon and hope you all have a good night.
Cheryl xxx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland and we hope to see you again soon. Would you be so kind as to add a link to our challenge? Christine DT

    ReplyDelete