Saturday 5 January 2019

Progressive Freebie - Outlawz Challenge Happy New Year

Good Evening,

Hope you are all having  a fab saturday. I was so excited this morning my hubby went to the post office to collect a parcel that came whilst we were away for New Year. I have been heavy hinting for 2 of the items since last summer and toldmy husband you will need to get these quick or they will run out well of course they ran out of them and when I contacted them they didnt know when they would be in stock this was about end of oct. So 23rd dec came and I went onto the cc website and low and behold what was back in stock so with Birthday money I got earlier on the month I clicked on the 2 items and then something else. Well I was so excited to find all these goodies in this envelope so I got 2 different sets of the midas metallic ink pad 3 sets and the Tonic Studios Floral Tool Set so I cant wait to have a play but will need to wait until tree and decorations have been taken down tomorrow and its a sad goodbye to our Christmas Tree who will not stand another Christmas so its on the hunt we go as I must have a tree for the end of December lol. 
Well now back in the New Year the challenges are all starting up again and one that I am enjoying being part of is the Progressive Freebie Challenge on the Outlawz Challenge and its a cute stamp for this month and I look forward to seeing what people produce with this stamp but here is my entry.
I look forward to hearing from you when I post my work and if you would like to see anything then send me some suggestions and I will see what I can do for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment