Friday 11 January 2019

Happy New Year Festive Friday on The Outlawz Challenges

Hi Guys,

Well I think this is the last of my first week of the new year Design Team cards done and I;m excited with this one as I had great fun making it and it turned out better than I thought as you will see in the picture below. This image was provided by the Paper Shelter and the paper came with it too but didnt need to use it and at first I wasnt going to use the paper but it was only once I had coloured the image in that I looked at the paper and the vision came to me yes it was inspired by Frozen well its hard not to when it comes to a winter fairy right? Lol well its finally time that I can share this card with you all and I am over the moon with it. Well I am also in a card swap group on facebook and yesterday the first challenge of the year started and its Mixed Media which I am desperate to try and yes its taking me out of my comfort zone but with all my goodies I got at Christmas I am sure I will be able to create something so please keep an eye out for that post. Well enough rambling here is my jan 11th entry to Festive Fridays - Winter Fairy

No comments:

Post a Comment