Friday 25 January 2019

Festive Fridays Feb 8th Challenge on Outlawz

Afternoon friends,

 Well today is the second challenge on the Festive Fridays new bi monthly schedule and I have absolutely had a ball making this card. I though lets make the basket and the roses the main focus so I printed them larger and fussy cut them out and coloured with my promarkers. and the papers came with the digi and wow what a selection we had. I also used from issue 21 of the Crafters Companion issue 21 Crafters Inspiration monthly magazine which came with the edge word Happy and also a beautiful botanical stencil from imagination crafts and made a nice bright background with my distress oxides ( which I love love love) and here is the final result which I hope you all like.

Have a fab weekend speak soon.
Cheryl


No comments:

Post a Comment