Friday 4 January 2019

Happy New Year 2019

Hi peeps,

I'm sorry for being awol just everything came rushing up on me before Christmas so had to disappear to catch up but it all got better after Christmas where my husband and I and our bichon Skye all disappeared for New Year which was amazing. Well I have been busy since I came back and I am so thankful to Tabitha from Cute N Crafty inviting me to stay permanently on her Design Team so I just hope I haven't let her down but from the feedback on my cards I dont think that I have. Now we are in 2019 I decided I wanted to try doing more craft things so lets see what I can bring to the Design Teams. Here is my three cards for CuteN Crafty Design Team and Christmas Challenge (yes we are making Christmas Cards all year so we have plenty come that time of year again lol yes come join us no we are not mad its great fun. PS the first two below are for the Christmas Challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment