Wednesday 6 March 2019

Monday Greetings Outlawz Challenge 4thMarch - Happy St Patrick's Day

Hi,

This is my first DT post for this challenge and I am absolutely loving the images I got to make my cards with and DT Leader Shirley and Angela have been amazing. They have been there to support me in my role in this team and in a few weeks to help the team out I am going to be hosting my first every challenge but have been promised there will be people there to help me so I hope you will join us.

Anyways the image I chose for this challenge is 'Valentine Rose' by Morgans Artworld and wow it is absolutely beautiful and I chose to do the colours muted as the rose itself stands out and I chose a layout where the image would get to stand out and I chose colours and backgrounds to suit the colours of the rose as you can see here


I know the heading is of St Patrick's day but its a day I don't celebrate and not sure of anyone who does so I made this a birthday card and all the sentiments I printed then heat embossed with clear embossing powders (loving this technique). I hope you like this one as much as I do and I cant wait for you to see the next card for this team its ohhhh gonna make you wait to see it lol

Will leave you here just now and yes im so cruel lol

Cheryl xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment