Wednesday 6 March 2019

Angies Digital Designs Challenge #29 Anything Goes

Sorry guys for all my posts today,

Life has got in the way the last few weeks and my blog posts have kind of went to the way side but thats me hopefully back on track. I love this team the choice of images is always fab and I love that its always an Anything goes challenge and its great to see what people come up with.

I choice to work with Angie's own Bunny design and what a gorgeous bunny that it is and I didnt choose to go all Easter with this image as the bunny has a single rose in its  hand and yes I painted the rose red but didnt go all lovey dovey with him either.


I decided to make this as a general card that could fit any situation. I done a panel with some stencils and distress oxides and I chose the ovals as I kind of think it looks like the bunny has came through a tunnel. I hope this card brings a smile to your face.

Cheryl xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment