Wednesday 6 March 2019

Incy Wincy 4th March Use Ribbon Challenge

Hi Guys,

Back to the DT challenges and this one I made two cards for and one I really struggled with was the image from A Day for Daisies and its a beautiful image of the girl with her back to us sitting on the moon but could I find any inspiration for this one no I couldnt. I was sitting with my hubby one night and saying how I was struggling so he asked to see the image and he then just came out with the quote that I have used and that was it my idea came to me and I think its simple but it stands out and I hope you like. The other card I made was from Cute as a Button and I knew as soon as I seen this image the colour pink I knew had to be the base colour and I made this card for a crafty friend but they dont know it yet that they are going to get it. With both of these cards it was easy to incorporate ribbon but I wanted to try doing something different but you can let me know they have worked.



These cards make me smile as I the sentiments really stand out.

But must dash got some more things to do but oh wait stop before you go. The Next Incy Wincy challenge starts on the 18th March and its my challenge to host and the theme is 'For the Men' so I would love it if you would come to https://incywincydesigns.blogspot.com/ and take part and support me. Hope to see you there.

ta ta for now
Cheryl xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment