Thursday 11 July 2019

Silhouette DT End of School Project

Hi folks,

Sorry I've not been around of late but I'm working on it. I was hoping to have my new blog set up on my website but its not ready yet so will be posting some projects from my design teams.

I'm loving being on the Silhouette UK Design Team it has definitely taken me out of my comfort zone but so far I'm loving the projects and it gets better the more I do them. If you follow the Silhouette UK blog you will be aware that you now access it through the graphtec UK craft store and you will find all the design teams projects as they become available.

Well this weeks challenge was to make something for the end of the school well not having kids or knowing of many young kids I didnt know what to do but I decided I wanted to do something different that stood out as I know Teachers get loads of presents with a few doublers. This project also had to include Silhouette's Adhesive Backed Cork sheets so I picked a owl thank you miss basket and you can find out how I got on with it here :

https://www.graphtecgb.shop/thank-you-miss-cherylann-mccool-silhouette-uk-blog/

I will be back soon with some of my design team makes and my own makes. Hope to hear what you think of my project.

Speak soon

Cheryl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment