Tuesday 30 July 2019

Arty Divas 1st Design Team Project

Hi folks,

How are you all today? The weather has been a bit hit and miss here with thunder expected at some point which my dog wont enjoy. I'm so excited the day has arrived.

If you enjoy joining in with challenges then you need to come join us with the 1st challenge at Arty Divas.

Our very first challenge is an 'Anything Goes' challenge and you must come and check what the design team has done and you will be able to add your creation here too.

Our first Sponsor is Leann's World 101 and you can find her creations here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LeAnnsWorld101

Our image that we were supplied with was a pre-coloured image called Molly which is a beautiful image and has multiple uses that you can do with it as you will see when you check what the DT has made.

Here is what I have made for my 1st design on the Arty Diva's Team


Thanks for coming to visit and I really hope that you will come join us  at the Arty Diva's blog https://artydivaschallenge.blogspot.com and would love for you to leave me a message and let me know what you think and we hope to see your creations there.

Speak soon
Cheryl xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment