Wednesday 3 April 2019

Outlawz Challenge Monday Greetings Spring is in the Air Challenge

Hi Guys,

Easter what its been not long since Christmas mind you easter things were coming into the shops  just after Christmas. How do you all celebrate Easter, now hubby and I have a touring caravan we try to get away for Easter as we dont do the religious thing but we know plenty of people do and my mother in law is one for sending easter cards and normally we dont bother but I have a few made that I am determined that I am going to be sending this year. The images for this months challenge is from 'My Besties' and the image is called 'Spring is in the Air' and I just adore this image and it was so much fun to colour and I tried to go with colours that is normally associated with this time of year and I love how everyone gets a spring in their step when we start to see a change in the weather but todauy its like we have taken a step back into winter hopefully its going to change soon. welle enough of my rambling here is my challenge card hope you like it.


Hope to hear from you all soon.
Love
Cheryl xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment