Wednesday 3 April 2019

Outlawz Challenge Festive Fridays AG Challenge

Hi Guys,

How are you all today? I'm feeling a little better after speaking to my Gp who clarified an issue I had from my last hospital visit. This year I feel like my crafting has turned a big corner and writing these blogs proves that too as I was too scared for a long time to attempt to blog. Just like I was scared to try going for Design Team positions thinking that I wasn't good enough but then chatting with a friend last year I decided that I was going to try applying and I got accepted for this challenge which I absolutely love being a part of. This months sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps and the image I have chosen is 'Floral Frame' which I just adored on first glance and pretty much didnt look at the other choices until today lol. I also used my distress oxides and then coloured the flowers using my promarkers and then using some glitter glue to jazz it up a bit but I loved the finished result and something else im really loving just now is pink and grey papers or card and im not normally a pink girl. Anyways hope you like the card as much as I do.


Speak to you all soon.
Love
Cheryl xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Cheryl, I love that the sentiment is the focal point its so pretty.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janette that means a lot. I felt when I saw the image it didn't need much and felt the sentiment was perfect for it xxxx

    ReplyDelete