Wednesday 6 March 2019

Get Creative Purple Teams Challenge #78 Anything Goes with optional twist of Anything But a Card

Hi,

Ooohh I'm so excited for this post. I have had a an absolute ball creating this. When I seen that it was anything but a card well for the image I picked there was only way I could go and that was to make a sign. The image I chose was from Pattie's Creations - Camping is fun. Now if you know me you know I would pick this image over any of the others available as we have a tourer caravan.

I chose to create this for the wardens of the site that we go to most of the season as its not too far from us and the site reopens in about 10 days time so thought it was ideal and the sentiment 'Home is where we Park it' is so true for any of us that  have caravans, motorhomes, campervans then this is ideal for it.



I hope you like this, I put some heavy glitter around the side of the heart shape but think next time I would use ribbon, also the sign can be done with different wording or different shapes.

See you soon with the next design.

Cheryl xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment