Tuesday 10 September 2019

Challenge #4 Vintage ladies for Arty Divas

Hey everyone,

How are you all today? Well schools are now all back so guess what that means for us crafting folks yes its time to crack on with our creations for Christmas. I've got the tunes at the ready just waiting on the films starting and then Cheryl here will be in her element lol. Do you pick a certain theme or two for all your cards or do you then make more special ones for family?

If you enjoy joining in with challenges then you need to come join us with our 4th challenge at Arty Divas. I have thoroughly enjoyed this challenge in fact it was the first design I made for Zowie at Arty Diva's and have had to keep it under wraps but now I can show you all.

Our fourth challenge is an 'Anything Goes' challenge and you must come and check what the design team has done and you will be able to add your creation here too.

Our  Sponsor is  Lilysart1 and you can find her shop here  https://www.etsy.com/shop/Lilysart1
The image that I chose for this challenge was a pre-coloured image called VintageLadies which is a set of collage ladies that is more suited to mixed media work but you should come check out what the design team has made.

Here is what I have made for my design on the Arty Diva's Team and I love it so much




Thanks for coming to visit and I really hope that you will come join us  at the Arty Diva's blog https://artydivaschallenge.blogspot.com and would love for you to leave me a message and let me know what you think and we hope to see your creations there.

Speak soon
Cheryl xxx

1 comment:

  1. เล่นเลยฟรีเครดิต สล็อต joker แจกเครดิตฟรี slot online แจกโบนัสมากมาย
    https://www.slot4u.com/joker123

    ReplyDelete