Tuesday 9 April 2019

Angies Digital Designs Ch #30 Anythimg Goes / Op twist Easter

Hi Guys,

How are we all? I Hope all is well with you all. I have been keeping busy looking after my gorgeous bichon frise dog Skye is just over a year old and oh my god feels like a 10 year old at times lol. Well Angie's designs are lovely as ever but this wee character has stolen my heart and I think she could be adapted for anything you need a card for. As the theme is always an anything goes when there is the op twist added I try to achieve that for the design team. I have coloured Angie's 'Petticoat Bear' with colours that we associate with Spring and although not a full on easter card I have made this as a general easter thinking of someone. There is always someone who could be doing with a little card popping through their door to let them know that you are thinking of them and I think Easter time can be a time for remembering loved ones if we aren't celebrating with our families. Recently I have  made some cards as I knew friends were having some difficult times and when they got their cards they all said not knowing each other 'Thank you that made me smile' my goal was achieved.

Well I hope you like my card as much as I do and if you want to join in on the challenge you can find it here  https://angiesdigitalstamps.blogspot.com/?fbclid=IwAR23cnBZJZegRZdKIkSD14jLCAErb6oSF8aoU0WBfAaQMkqzrDgsf-JldBw

Well I leave you with my card and hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks
Cheryl



No comments:

Post a Comment