Monday 7 January 2019

Morning peeps, well it's Monday again and that's most of the challenges now back up and running and I am loving being a part of this challenge. Its called the Get Creative Challenge and you can find it here https://getcreativechallenges.blogspot.com. You should come along and join us andI have absolutely loved making this card why should all cards be so cute and cuddly us adults can handle things being a bit more risque and I've tried to make this card look more seductive than slutty and I think I have achieved this. Just wish I could colour like some of you peeps. Well I have a hospital appointment later today then going to friends so not much crafting get done today and tomorrow i'm getting a new part fitted on my new boiler that was fitted just in Aug. But gonna try playing with some of my new craft goodies I got for my Christmas. Have fun and enjoy your Monday folks

2 comments:

  1. An amazing card and very chic :-)
    I hope everything went well at the hospital and the boiler is now fixed !
    Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you All.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty Ike I really appreciate that I hoope I done it justice. Yes hospital went well and no boiler still not fixed but hey ho thats life and I hope in future I can do another of your designs justice xx

      Delete