Tuesday 16 October 2018

Exciting News

I am so excited to share the news that I am joining the Incy Wincy design team and I am really looking forward to starting with them and having fun along the way. This is a new blog that I will be adding to as we go along but I would love it if you could come join me on my journey and see where it takes us. I have been making some cards the last few weeks and one I am really happy with is the one that I made for my brother-in law. Most people say that they find male cards difficult to make but I actually find them quite easy to do but I like to try and personalise my cards as much as I can so I can please the recipient. Will be back later with more info but im looking forward to working with Heather and Katie and the other design team members at incywincydesigns.blogspot.com

6 comments:

  1. Hi Cheryl I am your 1st follower and congrats on the dt post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwww Ty AuntySue I will always remember that thank you hope I dont bore you xxxx

      Delete
  2. Hi Cheryl, congrats on your DT post, and love the card you made...good luck welcome to blogland...xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janette, Ty Im loving my post and its keeping me busy, ty I was proud of myself for this one. Ty Im starting to get the hang of it xxx

      Delete
  3. Hi Cheryl congrats on your new DT fabulous masculine card and love the papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol,

      thank you i actually quite like making them and this one suited my bil career xxxxx

      Delete